[Talk-us] State Open Data

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:59:55 UTC 2018

I'm interested in this subject. An issue is that the copyright might be
owned by the government entity that created it, even if the records are
open for the public. If something is public record in California, does that
also mean that it's not copyrighted by the government entity that created
it?

Pine