[Talk-us] New MapRoulette challenges

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Fri Aug 17 09:58:34 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
First, a big thank you for all contributors who worked on existing MapRoulette Challenges.
Second, we prepared 5 more challenges like the others, but in different areas. You can find them here:

  *   Greenville, SC - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3085
  *   New Orleans, LA - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3086
  *   Albany, NY - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3088
  *   Dayton, OH - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3090
  *   Phoenix, AZ - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3093
There are also some old challenges that you can work on:

  *   Tulsa, OK - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3067
  *   Albuquerque, NM - http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3066

All necessary information can be found in challenges description. Also, description contains GitHub tickets for all challenges.
We'd love any input and advice!
If you have any questions or comments, please let me/us know.
Thanks!