[Talk-us] Old Bing/ESRI satellite imagery?

Albert Pundt roadsguy99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:10:31 UTC 2018

I concur, thanks for sharing that, Richard! Also reminded me I need to
update my imagery source list in JOSM...

As for me saying my original post was dumb, I didn't mean the very idea of
pointing out the inferior elements of the various imagery sources, I meant
more it appearing to come off as forgetting that, like Ian said, access to
these sources is a privilege and not a right, and I thought it was sounding
like the kind of attitude of entitlement that I'd make fun of in other
contexts...

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 5:24 PM, EthnicFood IsGreat <
ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Message: 1
>> Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 03:30:14 -0600 (CST)
>> From: Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net>
>> To: talk-us at openstreetmap.org
>> Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Old Bing/ESRI satellite imagery?
>>

>> The previous ESRI imagery has just been restored to the imagery list (by
>> ESRI, so 100% legit) under the name “Clarity”.
>>
>> Richard
>>

> Great!  I'm glad to hear that.  I use that imagery more than any other.
> Thanks for sharing that news.
>
> Mark

—Albert