[Talk-us] Satus CDP

Albert Pundt roadsguy99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:29:49 UTC 2018

Many towns and suburbs in my area are only CDPs, and having proper
boundaries for them seems like it'd be useful, especially in more densely
populated  areas. It's not like there's any fuzziness with them either,
since they're defined by the Census Bureau and could only change once every
10 years. Only one U.S. census has occurred in OSM history, so it's not
like we'd be constantly updating them.