[Talk-us] Leonia, NJ doesn't want you to navigate through

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Jan 9 00:21:00 UTC 2018

What most of us largely "know" (in this context, as we, myself included, posit both opinion and potential solutions) comes from a web-based news article.  It isn't clear to me that a local ordinance has already passed specifying "something."  Same with signs on-the-ground, speaking personally, I don't know.

We are a know-it, see-it, tag-it project.  Local knowledge is helpful and often preferred.  Please let those guide us here.

SteveA
California