[Talk-us] admin_level=8 boundaries in Parker County, TX

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Jul 9 18:36:00 UTC 2018

Frederik,

These boundaries are often very outdated. I don't know which TIGER vintage they were imported from. I have been replacing them piecemeal from current TIGER as I work, but we should probably replace them altogether and have a plan to keep them updated. I don't think they interfere with other features much, but obviously that should be researched.

As for this specific case, current boundary from TIGER 2017 in brown, OSM in green: https://cloud.rtijn.org/s/bpxPffp6ycm8rF7

--
  Martijn van Exel
  m at rtijn.org