[Talk-us] [Imports] Durham and Chatham County Address Imports (North Carolina, USA)

Nathan Mills nathan at nwacg.net
Sat Jul 21 19:34:05 UTC 2018

To the extent that the address points are not duplicates of existing address nodes, unconflated address nodes are a perfectly legitimate means of mapping and do not need to be "fixed." Even if the address exists on a poly, it's still fine as long as the node is marking something meaningful, like the front door of the building. Some have in the past gone so far to say that nodes are preferable since it allows routers for the differently abled to provide door-to-door guidance.

-Nathan