[Talk-us] Discriminatory remarks was Re: Senseless [nationality], again

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Jul 26 05:01:40 UTC 2018

On 07/25/2018 05:33 AM, Bryan Housel wrote:
> Do you live in [area of questionable edits]?
> If not, why do you care whether the students want to map sidewalks there?

This point could have been made without a needless and inflammatory
remark against the original poster's country of origin.

While I do agree with Frederik that obvious rubbish should not remain in
the database, I think the "delete first, ask questions later" approach
is a bit too aggressive. But attacking someone by their nationality goes
way over the line of how decent people conduct themselves on a forum
like this.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com