[Talk-us] The take - away

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:13:46 UTC 2018

I think that the "take-away" from all this is...

Since OSM is a community project, no one (or group) can work in isolation.
At some stage the community will have questions/criticisms of your work.

You must be able to receive and respond to these promptly.

Failure to do so will inevitably result is eventual escalation, maybe in a
saintly way (ala Andy) or maybe in a lesser way, as in Frederik and most of
the rest of us ( I suspect). The niceness of the escalation will probably
depend on how long it takes to get the response.

Cheers
Nick H