[Talk-us] Slack: Do we need an Alternative (was Planning an import in Price George...)

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:55:43 UTC 2018

Robert,

I quickly looked at the talk-us and talk-us-import archives
(https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/  and
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports-us/ ) I do not see
any mail from you in April/May/June. Did you send the email about your
import request to one of those mailing lists ?
Since your email is not in the achives (as far as I can see), it
explains why you did not get any reaction so far.

regards