[Talk-us] Help fight advertising

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Mar 3 10:38:18 UTC 2018

While I don't think supporting specific, rather questionable business
models, is something we should expend a lot of effort on, improving the
tooling for individual businesses to maintain an entry in OSM is (and a
serious SEO shop could easily use such tools).

Some may have already had a look at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMyBiz  which is not quite ready
for prime time yet, but due to be released rsn, There's a test instance
running against the dev sandbox, but I need to check with Stefan if we
at this stage should be pointing to it, or not simply waiting for the
release version.

Simon