[Talk-us] DigitalGlobe Premium Imagery: Invalid Token?

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Sat Mar 10 22:19:44 UTC 2018

I updated the tokens, per DG request, in this commit:
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/commit/034ac3910fc2fe118394bc953d3ca4ca2212b71c <https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/commit/034ac3910fc2fe118394bc953d3ca4ca2212b71c>

I don’t know how to update the imagery that JOSM uses, but usually whenever we change these, somebody will update the JOSM sources pretty quickly.

Thanks, Bryan