[Talk-us] Amtrak network=Amtrak tagging

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon Mar 26 02:29:31 UTC 2018

Gee, what a lot of good chatter here on this list!  However, neither this list (nor this requestor) have heard a peep about changing a couple dozen Amtrak route network=* tags so all have value Amtrak.  Too easy?  I might simply ask forgiveness rather than permission or for feedback, though consensus still doesn't feel it has fully emerged, so I'll hold off on this minor change until at least somebody says something!

Rail USA does slowly and surely get better.  Nice to be here, everybody.

Remaining in listening mode,
SteveA