[Talk-us] Maximum number of tasks on US tasker

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue May 8 15:55:49 UTC 2018

I get that, for the most part, MapRoulette does have a overwhelmingly
positive benefit, the lanes challenge seemed quite underbaked.  The end
result was the majority of ways in Oklahoma that had lane tagging added by
way of MR users were not split where the number of lanes changes, two way
roads were counted like they were one-way roads, and restricted lanes (turn
lanes, bike lanes, bus lanes, etc) either weren't counted or didn't get
lane access tagging.  Then with residential streets where there are no
lanes, often lanes=2 would get tagged anyway despite nothing on the ground
suggesting that was actually the case.  It was a very underwhelming result.