[Talk-us] Drop the tiger:reviewed tag from roads

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Fri May 11 16:45:10 UTC 2018

I agree it would be great to get rid of `tiger:reviewed`.
I proposed this for iD 3 years ago but received some pushback:  https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2697 <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2697>

I would be ok if it were removed via a mechanical edit.

As an aside, I think it would be great to move to a GitHub/Slack based workflow for mechanical edits and imports so ideas like this don’t get lost.
Even if the broader OSM community wants to keep their discussions on wiki/mailinglist, we can change what we do for US-scoped edits to work a bit more efficiently.

Thanks Bryan