[Talk-us] California is too big ;)

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Nov 6 17:24:49 UTC 2018

Bradley White <theangrytomato at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest splitting into North & South along the northern edge
> of the SLO/Kern/San Bernardino county lines as the first step; this
> will at least split the LA and SF Bay areas into separate files, both
> of which I assume account for a significant portion of CA's data.

Exactly what I proposed, but Bradley said it in fewer words (thanks, Bradley), something I often find challenging.

The "10 counties + 48 counties" (Southern California and Northern California, respectively) method I described is the same thing, it's along northern edges of San Luis Obispo, Kern and San Bernardino counties.

SteveA
California