[Talk-us] Trunk versus motorway

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:37:07 UTC 2018

Can’t a motorway begin or end at an at-grade intersection though?

What you did by classifying it “trunk” back to the Apache Street interchange just looks weird.
Sorry, but I have to disagree, and would leave it as a motorway up to Gilcrease, then trunk beyond that point.

For comparison, our Garden State Parkway in NJ ends at an at grade intersection at Exit 0 in Cape May, and I think this is fine.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4904630893#map=17/38.96139/-74.90345 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4904630893#map=17/38.96139/-74.90345>

Thanks, Bryan