[Talk-us] Fwd: Trunk versus motorway

Nathan Mills nathan at nwacg.net
Thu Nov 29 03:36:13 UTC 2018

Unless there have been significant changes since I moved away, it should be tagged motorway between the IDL and the light at Apache/Gilcrease Extension. Before the Gilcrease was extended west of US-75, the Tisdale should have been tagged entirely as motorway. Adding the intersection did not change the character of the road south of the Gilcrease extension or the rights of adjacent landowners, so I don't see any particular reason to reclassify that segment.

North of that, either trunk or primary would be equally reasonable.

-Nathan