[Talk-us] Fwd: Trunk versus motorway

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:01:58 UTC 2018

What?! I haven't contradicted myself at all. I already said in my initial
response (the one that I sent to only you by mistake) that in cases where
there's an at grade intersection sandwiched in between two interchanges,
the road should be marked as trunk in between. Other than that case, a road
should be motorway all the way to the at-grade intersection, as is the case
with the Tisdale Parkway.