[Talk-us] New MapRoulette challenge

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Fri Sep 7 06:29:05 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for your contribution on our MapRoulette challenges.
We just added a new challenge with adding speed limit in Detroit. We extracted speed limit detections from OpenStreetCam and intersected them with existing ways in OSM to see where we have a detection, but we don't have speed limit tag in OSM.
The challenge can be found here: http://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3170. Also, in challenge description there is a GitHub issue with detailed instructions.
We still have some old challenges which can be found in this mail thread.
We'd love any input and advice!
If you have any questions or comments, please let me/us know.
Thanks!