[Talk-us] State of the Map-US

Kiana Ziola kiana at kaartgroup.com
Tue Sep 11 20:11:59 UTC 2018

I hope everyone is getting excited about the State of the Map conference <https://2018.stateofthemap.us/> in Detroit, Michigan on October 5-7th. This conference will be such a great opportunity to network and learn from each other. This is my first time attending a SOTM conference and I’m really looking forward to gaining more perspective and building more relationships within the OSM community.
There will also be a Geocaching event <https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC7WFJP_osm-sotm-us-meet-and-greet> on October 6th, that I will be attending in conjunction with the conference. This will be an interesting way to figure out how we can we can bring together two thriving communities, Geocaching and Open Street Map, to keep pushing one another forward.

See you in Detroit!!!

-Kiana