[Talk-us] OSM map use w/o attribution at US News & World Report

Steve Friedl steve at unixwiz.net
Fri Sep 28 17:21:19 UTC 2018

Hmmm.  Yesterday I had found proper attribution (via Leaflet) in other non-health areas of their website and was putting together more comprehensive notes for them, but today I see my original health.usnews.com link *does* work (as do links for other doctors), so I assume this was just a website glitch that’s since been fixed.

Never mind 😊

Steve