[Talk-us] Reminder - Mappy Hour this Wednesday!

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Apr 25 16:28:39 UTC 2019

Hey,
That was fun. We had about 15 people participating. Thank you all!
Alan presented on using Map Paint Styles in JOSM. Bryce talked about his quest to stop SEO spam from a company named e-gumball (?). I would love to see a write-up or SOTM US talk about this. We also touched on imports, SOTM US, and mapping for people with mobility limitations (see accessmap.io <http://accessmap.io/>, opensidewalks.com <http://opensidewalks.com/>).
The next mappy hour is scheduled for May 22. We will have Geoff Maas presenting about Open Data in Minnesota.
One critical note. From what I can tell we were 100% men. I don’t like that. Who will help me change that?
Martijn