[Talk-us] Alaska Highway AK-2 tagging

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:54:04 UTC 2019

Well I think Alaska is kind of an exception to the rest of the US given
that there are no intercity freeways due to lack of demand. It's more
equivalent to western Canada in that regard.

Personally I think US highways should be tagged as trunk roads in most
cases but that's an entirely different discussion so if we want to discuss
that, we should probably start a new email thread.