[Talk-us] Marking a wiki page for deletion?

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Dec 24 00:18:25 UTC 2019

I goofed in our wiki by not moving (renaming) an old page to a new one, but by instead and mistakenly creating the new one from scratch.  So, the old wiki page ("Tren Urbano," a subway/metro in Puerto Rico) needs to be deleted, as "Puerto Rico/Railroads" encompasses / supersedes it).

Is there a way for me to delete a wiki page (without special wiki privileges, which I have not) or a place / method to "mark" a wiki page for deletion?

Thank you in advance for any answers / action,
SteveA