[Talk-us] FW: US Bicycle Route 1 through Daytona Beach

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 05:24:54 UTC 2019

Hi Kerry,

That is a bit of an odd trail spur to be included in the greenway, since it
just dodges off of Beach St, and then right back on, but maybe passing by
the park gives some opportunity for restrooms that would ordinarily be
missed. I've added it, and connected it to the ECG relation so it should
start showing up on OSM driven maps soon.

-Sam