[Talk-us] Anyone interested in fixing Pine Mountain Trail, FDR state park, GA?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 6 07:56:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

DWG has received a message from someone at the "Pine Mountain Trail
Association Board", pointing out several mis-named trails and offering
to explain further in a telephone call ("CALL ME, not email me, not text
me"). He's also offering to send a trail map which may be used to take
correct names from.

He's mixing up OSM and AllTrails and it is not clear whether he refers
to particular AllTrails issues or genuine OSM issues, though with
AllTrails using OSM data it is likely that at least some of the issues
are OSM. He also complains about incorrect mileage shown but that is
most likely an AllTrails issue.

Would someone be interested in taking up the matter, making the phone
call, potentially receiving a trail map and fixing what needs to be
fixed in OSM, if anything? Then I'd forward the message. I'm not posting
it because it contains telephone numbers and names.

Bye
Frederik