[Talk-us] Proposed mechanical edit - remove objects that are not existing according to source of GNIS import that added them

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Mar 21 14:56:02 UTC 2019

Re-reading this I phrased this with more hyperbole than I intended, sorry.

I do think we should learn from past mistakes and approach any automated edit, be it an import or a (subsequent) fix, with the proper diligence. Which is what we’re doing here, and I commend you for taking an open-minded approach in your initial email.

Martijn