[Talk-us] Online mappy hour

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Sat Mar 23 20:37:53 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Quite a few people can make next Thursday the 28th, at 6pm PDT / 9pm
EDT. So let's hold the mappy hour then.

Please find the dial-in and video options below. There are zoom clients
for Windows, Linux, and Mac if you want to participate with video.

I look forward to chatting on Thursday.

--
Martijn

---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<

Martijn van Exel is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OSM Mappy Hour
Time: Mar 28, 2019 7:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://telenav.zoom.us/j/309926315

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,309926315# US (San Jose)