[Talk-us] Ashuwillticook Rail Trail in Massachusetts

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:17:09 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 10:14 AM OSM Volunteer stevea
<steveaOSM at softworkers.com> wrote:
> I appreciate it!  I'm now/soon scouring more aerial/satellite imagery before I MIGHT (with trepidation) enter this.  I do think it would be better if locals who are more certain about this were to enter it.  Though if MassDOT asserts a USBR 7 re-route through here, "it must exist."

North Adams is about an hour-and-a-half drive from here. If someone
convinces me it's important enough, I might be able to make time this
summer to head over there and scout it out.  There's a big stretch of
the Taconic Crest Trail north of Route 2 that remains unmapped, so
that would be another project while I'm over there. (Or I could just
not worry about other mapping and go climb Mount Greylock - I haven't
been up there in years.)

Steve, ping me in a month or so if it's not sorted by then.