[Talk-us] Streaming JOSM -- suggestions?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Jul 6 18:28:18 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've been running 'Streaming JOSM' sessions on Tuesday evenings for the
past couple of weeks and I am planning to do at least one more tomorrow
at 7pm Mountain time[0].

The original idea stemmed from a tweet about cleaning up TIGER[1] and
that is what I have been streaming the past couple of weeks.

I would like to do something different and would love to hear your
suggestions. What would you like to watch me map? (Assuming you'd be
interested in watching a random person map OSM in the first place...)

Suggestions very welcome!

Martijn

[0] Links to join here:
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Utah/events/271617242/