[Talk-us] Updating opening_hours for COVID-19.

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Mar 19 13:49:07 UTC 2020

On 3/13/20 15:36, Eric Christensen via Talk-us wrote:
> I've been updating the opening_hours for businesses and services as I
> hear about them closing or changing their hours of operation for
> COVID-19.  I'm also adding a note in the description with any
> information the source is providing.
>
> Seems like a good idea to keep people updated to what's open and what's not.
>
> I wonder if anyone else is also doing this as well?

Bad idea since these are emergency changes and unlikely to be permanent.
I am putting in the "normal" hours where they are known, with the
understanding that people should know locations will be changing their
hours because of the situation and OSM's data will by necessity be out
of date for this item.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com