[Talk-us] Taking a break and a call for help

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:36:19 UTC 2020

Paul,

Thanks for all of your contributions to OSM over the years!

I am sorry to hear about your truck.  I hope the police are able to
recover it in good condition.

I appreciate the support you, and others in your line of work, are
providing to keep our medical system running during this crucial time.

Mike