[OSM-Talk-ZA] http://keepright.ipax.at/

John Grant john.vez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:51:32 BST 2009

Fantastic!!!! Has anyone else checked out keepright
http://keepright.ipax.at/ ?? Easy to use with links to edit using potlach and
JOSM. It really does do a good job of finding "difficult to notice" problems.

I have been wondering for some time if there is not an easier way of finding
missing joins than trying all combinations using a routing tool. From past
experience running through highway intersections with routing SW I found at
least one error on 25-30% of intersections. Unfortunately either way you need
to wait for the data to populate before testing.

That said I don't know what it would take to set something like this up and am
not technical enough to be able to help there.

Does anyone know of any other similar tools?

Regards,
John

On Thursday 25 June 2009 12:11, Tomas Straupis wrote ([OSM-Talk-ZA] Government
Data Access Update):