[OSM-Talk-ZA] Data logger recommendations please

Heinz Meulke heinz.meulke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:31:57 BST 2009

I currently have a Garmin Extrex GPS.... and I am always keen to log trips
wherever I drive, but it only keeps 9999 points and I frequently manage to
fill it up.

I need something that can record lots(unlimited) points. So should I travel
for 2 weeks I do not need to frequently stop and download tracklogs.

Any recommendations? What do other people use?
There are lots of data loggers on the market, but where to start? Any good
ones?

Thanks
Heinz