[OSM-Talk-ZA] Gauteng mapping party - 19 September 2009

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Wed Sep 16 02:15:27 BST 2009

Politely I must disagree, let people try a bit of surveying, let them
get out and have some fun and then at the break, say lunch, give them
a quick show of potlatch or josm so they can start mapping for
themselves. After all, South Africa is a big country.

The tools for keeping an eye on the areas we care about are becoming
drastically better, and in those very remove cases where things need
to be reverted we now have the tools. (frederiks revert tools in svn)

/ Grant

--
Sent from my mobile device