[Openstreetmap] Should we gather on IRC?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sun Dec 12 12:22:52 GMT 2004

heya,
On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 12:49:10PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Are any of you using IRC?  Should we gather on for example freenode
> (irc.debian.org) on some channel?  #mapserver already exist.  Perhaps
> we should join that group?  I didn't find any other GIS-related IRC
> group on freenode.

k cool - Schuyler and i are both #mapserver people - well i am more of
a lurker - the chatter there is relatively tightly focused on
gdal/mapserver dev though - it's where Frank W holds court.

we also have a #geo channel on irc.oftc.net which is more general and
could be a good venue...

(i am 'zool' on both networks)

zx