[Openstreetmap] Write access to the web pages and the source repository?

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Wed Nov 17 13:01:44 GMT 2004

* Petter Reinholdtsen (pere at hungry.com) wrote:
> I would like to update the web page with a list of links to related
> sites, and submit my GPS point collection script to the source
> repository.  Any chance of getting write access to the web pages?

No problem, will send user/pass seperately.

Note on the website: I'm trying to get the guy who runs the server put
php on it, so I can have wordpress and other nice things like wikis on
that machine. Unfortunately he's 5 timezones away and quite busy. If
things don't work out I'll move it all to a box here at university, but
I havn't spoken to him properly yet.

> Where should the perl script go in the source repository?  Do I have

Just do whatever you think is sensible. I'll move the java crap to /java
or something

> write access to the subversion repository?

No problem, also if anyone else wants access? Will send user/pass

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/