[Openstreetmap] [Fwd: Re: [svg-developers] Travel map No 2]

ronan at roasp.com ronan at roasp.com
Tue Nov 23 10:26:05 GMT 2004

Thread of interest:

Here is a piece off a thread about travel maps which running on the
svg-developers mailing list.

also... for those who care... The London SVG Users group is meeting on
Friday at 19h in central london for a few SVG presentations... There will
be some mapping people there and I may be in a position to do some cool
GIS/carto demos if time allows.

More info:
http://www.vectoreal.com/eido/index.pl?iid=2157

Ronan