[Openstreetmap] Re: Formats for uploading

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Apr 2 10:13:22 BST 2005

[Lester Caine]
> Still having a problem with wiki
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: file_passwd in
> /var/www/openstreetmap/wiki/lib/WikiUserNew.php on line 2122
> So I can't check there ;)

The wiki is working for me now.

> I have found a way of producing GPX from TrackMaster but I'm still
> looking for something that will do it in one step :)

If you visit <URL:http://www.openstreetmap.org/>, accept the given
coordinates and press "Grab map!", next select "create an account" in
the upper right corner of the web page, and next proceed to log in and
select "Upload GPX" on the menu to the left, you should be able to
upload your GPX file.

I tried this a few days ago, and it worked for me. :)