[Openstreetmap] Re: Attributes gathering, saving data

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Apr 7 20:28:08 BST 2005

[wabanstar]
> The question I had is how do I view my data that I uploaded online
> to update the file or add new attribution or edit my/your tracks?

When I want to view my data, I go to the front page of
openstreetmap.org, and insert the coordinates of the data I uploaded
and press "Grab map".  This bring me to the correct location.  Next I
zoom out/in and move around until I have the view I want.

Is this working for you?

As for editing, I'm not there yet.  I do not have a working java
applet yet, but am working with the free java developers to get
Classpath and gjcappletviewer to a point where the openstreetmap.org
java applet work for me too. :)

What is the locations of your upload?