[Openstreetmap] eclipse project file checked in

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Aug 3 22:28:51 BST 2005

Hi,

Revision 509 holds a .project and .classpath within java subdirectory.
The checkin comment is a description how to get the stuff run from
within eclipse (it's a bit tricky for people never added a plain folder
to the classpath with eclipse yet ;-). I'll copy the text for the lazy
ones at bottom.

Have fun and tell me when Tom's finished with his applet thingie Steve
mention about :). I'll like to merge some unimportant boring changes, as
example accessing JOptionPane's showMessageDialog directly via static
member, not via uneeded instance variable ;-).

Ciao, Imi.

-------
Eclipse project files for applet and applet in stand-alone version.

To start within eclipse (debug works!), you have to add the icons subdir
to the classpath:
Run->Run->Tab Classpath->click "User Entries"->Button Advanced
->Add Folders->OK->choose "OpenStreetMap/icons"->OK