[Openstreetmap] OT: Google Earth updated

Graham Wall g.hamwall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:56:14 GMT 2005

I was mucking about on Google Earth last night and was pleased to see
that Bristol has some hi-res coverage at last.

One thing I did notice is that they've 'updated' some regions for
older data. Last week I was looking at the completed new Bull Ring in
Birmingham, now it's a muddy hole again.

Graham