[Openstreetmap] Lots of Norwegian points of interests donated to OSM

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Dec 10 15:02:24 GMT 2005

As a result of my advertising of OSM in Norway, the friendly person
Bjørge Solli passed info on to the people participating in the sport
orienteering (is this english term for it?  They run around in the
wood with map and compass), and he got a reply from another friendly
person Arnulf Sortland donating a dump of several Norwegian points of
interest.  It is available from <URL:http://rlb.no/OpenStreetMap.org>,
and the format is CVS with these fields:

  county#;postalcode;longitude;latitude;altitude;name;addresss;url

There are three files available.  One with lodging (overnatting.zip),
one with activites (aktiviteter.zip) and one with electrical shops
(elektro.zip).

I've asked for more info on the rights related to these files, but
expect them to clear out just fine.  Anyone got time to import them
into OSM, or write a import program for me to use?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen