[Openstreetmap] Applet bug: Segments being deleted immediately after being added (trac ticket #99)

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Wed Dec 14 21:46:43 GMT 2005

When using the applet it often happens that a segment gets delete a few
seconds after it has been added.

This appears to happen when the server response is slow, which seems to be
happening more often these days.

Is anyone else finding this to be making the applet almost unusable?  I've
just submitted a ticket in trac (there didn't appear to be one there already
- although I thought this was a known problem).

Is anyone working on this problem?  Can I do anything to help (not a Java
programmer)?

Does osmpedit run on Windows, can I use that instead?

Etienne