[Openstreetmap] Applet bug: Segments being deleted immediately after being added (trac ticket #99)

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Dec 15 09:51:08 GMT 2005

> Does osmpedit run on Windows, can I use that instead?

Another possible solution (soon) is osm-editor. I'm hoping to release a
significantly improved version before Christmas, initially for Linux only,
but later (probably after Christmas) for Windows. Qt (the library used to
develop osm-editor) is cross-platform, but version 4 (the free version
which runs on Windows) is significantly different to version 3 so some
porting effort will be required.

Nick