[Openstreetmap] Creative Commons Needs You....

Harlan Onsrud onsrud at spatial.maine.edu
Tue Dec 20 01:57:45 GMT 2005

Sorry for the intrusion but .... Creative Commons is a very
worthwhile project facilitating open access to many intellectual
products including geographic data.  If you have the ability to give
in any amount, please consider it and contribute soon.  It takes only
a few minutes on the web site at http://creativecommons.org/support/.

Best, Harlan

Professor Harlan J. Onsrud
Department of Spatial Information Science and Engineering
5711 Boardman Hall, Rm. 340
University of Maine
Orono, Maine  04469-5711
Phone (207) 581-2175