[Openstreetmap] Satellite cost/benefit

Mark Simpkins mark at nodalpoints.org
Sat Feb 19 16:15:45 GMT 2005

On the idea of giving cyclists GPS's maybe something I can take to
Central St. Martins as an idea. We have been doing the bikeoff.org site
to look at bike theft and start to act as a communal hub for cyclists.
if we could do a how-to on collecting the data we could put it on the
site and see if there is any interest?

Humm, ok I could do with a how-to on actually using my GPS unit as well
actually...

mark.