[Openstreetmap] Which CC Licence for Data-Sets?

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Mon Feb 28 17:41:53 GMT 2005

I replied to this criticism earlier on. It was a semi-joke. Sorry, obviously I
should try to moderate my sloppy writing style to exclude anything that might
be accidentally taken seriously.

http://bat.vr.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/openstreetmap/2005-February/000287.html

Please respond to these issues (nobody else from the 'I don't want a licence'
camp) has yet, rather than to the obviously stupid ones which end in a :)

Anyway, I should have expanded the acronym fully to explain that PR stands (in
this case for) Pernicious Raillery.

S.