[Openstreetmap] open map for popular Gis

andrea giraldi idlariga at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 4 12:48:18 BST 2005

I'd like to have a comment or a suggestion on this
site that i prepeared as a part of my thesis in
Territory Planning. it's about the collection of
geo-information from social groups living in a place.
It's a map made with flash linked to wiki pages that
inhabitants can edit. I'm not able to make interaction
as in geowiki.com (wow) where people can directly add
graphic elements in the map, but I'm doing a
collaborative-mapping laboratory with local groups to
collect information on paper and then digitalize it on
the flash-map. At the moment it's quite empty, but
it's just a week that I'm working on it. It's all in
italian, sorry: www.mappeaperte.net
thank you
Andrea